To touch the history. Although standard exhibits are interesting in themselves, they still do not provide museum visitors with the opportunity to see an exhibit or a work of art live. AR redefines the concept of classic museums and galleries. According to the statistics of the London association ALVA, the Tate gallery became the most visited gallery in the capital of Great Britain between 2015 and 2018, having risen by almost 10 points. This museum was one of the first to create interactive exhibitions and installations using AR, in practice proving the promise and relevance of the technology. People want adventure, they crave magic, and augmented reality can give them that.
Using computer vision technologies for Android and iOS platforms. 3D models of exhibits are created in Autodesk 3DS MAX, BLENDER. We are able to work with SDK (software development kit) ARKit, ARCore, Vuforia, WebGL, Unity. Perfectly familiar with C ++, Java, Objective-C, .Net and others.
Statistics show that museums implementing augmented reality technologies increase the number of visitors by an average of 30-40% due to greater interactivity and involvement. AR takes art to the next level by allowing the creation of interactive installations that users can interact with via a smartphone. With the use of augmented reality, museums become a kind of attractions, exciting and alive, which take the viewer into an augmented reality.
The calculation of the cost is made individually and depends on four factors: the scale of the project, technical complexity, development time and the number of specialists involved in the development. We develop AR apps for Android and iOS and are ready to offer full support, from drafting technical specifications to publishing on the Play Store or App Store.
AR marketing apps
In recent years, solutions using augmented reality technologies for marketing and advertising have become more and more in demand. This is not surprising, if consider that the fact that AR allows you to visualize goods or services so that the client can thoroughly and slowly study the offer. Analytical research in the field of marketing shows that about 80% of people would prefer to independently study products and services instead of watching pre-prepared ads. People are losing confidence and becoming more and more immune to ads.
The development of AR technologies for business allows us to offer the client a completely new and unusual experience, which increases conversion by 52% and increases the average check by 25%. These are not fictions, but concrete statistics collected by Vertebrae in a global market research in 2019.
As a result of the viral pandemic in 2020, the situation has become even more interesting. People spend most of their time at home and prefer to physically visit stores less and less. As a result of these events, the creation of augmented reality (AR) applications has become a relevant and in-demand service, because the vast majority of potential buyers and customers are now on the Internet.
The cost of developing augmented reality apps for sales and marketing
FlexReality web studio offers services for the development of AR-advertising for marketing companies
. If you have an interesting idea of how to present a product or service to the user, we are ready to take on the implementation of the technical part of the project. Development price depends on four factors:
- technical complexity;
- scope of the work;
- the number of employees involved and the cost of their services;
But first of all, we sit down with the client and discuss all the nuances: what the application should be, its functionality, design, interactive capabilities for the user, etc.
The use of AR in marketing and advertising is a broad concept that is limited only by the imagination and skills of developers. You have the idea, we – specialists who can breathe life into this idea.
The benefits we guarantee:
- Security – even at the assessment stage, we sign an NDA agreement, which guarantees the customer retaining rights to the future software product and source code.
- Comprehensive support throughout the entire development cycle, from the preparation of technical specifications and to the publication of software in the App Store or Play Market.
- Transparency – the client regularly receives detailed reports on the work done and the funds spent on the development of AR applications for business.
- Willingness to make changes and corrections in case of any comments.
- We bring the product to perfection. We will not rest until we have polished the application to a perfect state in terms of implemented features and optimization.
And most importantly, you are not the first. We have created projects in augmented reality more than once and are perfectly familiar with the features of development for iOS and Android. Our artists and designers are fluent in Autodesk 3DS MAX, understand the intricacies of BLENDER, and programmers are fluent in key programming languages, from Kotlin and Python to Java and C ++.
What tasks does AR marketing solve?
Augmented reality in marketing is effective for a number of reasons:
- Fresh approach. AR objects are perceived by users much more loyal than the usual text or video ads. One of our projects is a demonstration of the franchise of the international coffee shop MY COFFEE, where we created an interactive environment with a virtual scalable stand. The user points the smartphone camera at the sticker and receives a three-dimensional visualization of the product.
- Increases engagement. Thanks to the element of interactivity, a person is more likely to “stick” to a product or service and want to order it. We have already said above that, according to research, AR marketing as a tool increases conversion by 52%.
- Provides information in an understandable and convenient format. No dry facts and characteristics. A person buys a washing machine – give him the opportunity to take a closer look at this technique, press buttons, start the washing process. It is not just that the world’s largest automobile concerns are allowing potential buyers to arrange a test drive. AR marketing is the same, but without the risks.
If you want to learn more about how to promote your business using augmented reality and what technologies are best for this, leave a request on the website. We will make an appointment or discuss the details by phone. We know how to bring to life any of your ideas, because we are not afraid of difficulties and strive to constantly grow above ourselves.