We all went to school, but despite the efforts of our teachers, we could not always see good examples. ARbook allows to significantly increase the interest of pupils to study subjects through advanced technologies that enable to revitalize and present visually the most complex topics of the school course using almost any modern mobile device.
The application using augmented reality enriches the learning process with the latest technologies, giving birth to a unique combined interactive experience. Although in education, augmented reality is still rarely used, but more and more teachers, researchers, developers are beginning to move towards more interactive teaching techniques.
Experiments are displayed on the cover of the book.
There are experiments on: physics.
Planned for: chemistry, geometry, geography and astronomy.
- The ability to conduct visual experiments without equipment, regardless of the location of the student;
- The game form of the presentation of the material increases the involvement of students in the learning process;
- The ability to interact and influence the outcome of the experiment;
- Increasing the level of knowledge, through express-testing while displaying the experiment;
- This application can be used as an aid tool for people with special needs who can not attend general education institutions;
- Assistance tool for transition to general educational institutions;
- Binding to the subject, not to individual textbooks;
- Analysis and collection of statistics of the learning process.